Soda Blasting Equipment: Microstrip
Immediate stop/start response and precise abrasive dosage
The Microstrip blast pot decompresses only when it needs refilling. Because of this the abrasive is on 'full speed' the moment you start blasting. By in- or decreasing the pressure difference of the tank- and blast pressure more or less abrasive will be forced through the fixed caliber. This high tech feature enables very accurate blasting with minimal usage of (even the finest) abrasives.
- Immediate start/stop response for very accurate blasting
- No slow abrasive starting shot, no abrasive spill
- Less dust by wet/vapour blasting possibilities
- Air (and water) cleaning/blowing off also possible
- Easy setting and clear display of blasting and differential pressure
- Decompressing for filling only means less usage of compressed air resulting in less energy consumption and CO2 emission
- Reduced abrasive usage, waste and environmental pollution (dust) because of precise abrasive metering
Better Blasting Value
- Possible blockage is instantly fixed by the unique clean-out-port
- Equally good settings for every (new) project because of unique dosing method
- Wide choice in tankage varying from 18, 40, 60 to 100 liters
- (Spare) parts can be removed easily for quick maintenance
- Best possible solution for very precise and cost effective soda blasting
- Wear resistant metering valve handles all abrasives
- Spray painted, galvanized and non-ferrous fittings
- Completely safe according to European Directive PED 2014/68/EU
Please click here to download the full product specification.
For More information regarding Soda Blasting please contact us on Tel 01262 420296
New - MiniPro
The new MiniPro is a small commercial quality blast system aimed at the low volume user and where the air supply is limited, designed as a precision system for use with soda and fine hard abrasives it is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Pressurised vessel gives instant response
- Accurate control of blast pressure
- Very precise abrasive metering results in less abrasive consumption for less dust & waste.
- Wet/vapour blasting is possible with water injected nozzle to supress dust.
- Nozzle sizes of 4.8mm or 3.2mm
- Comfortable blast gun with trigger for ease of use
- 5 metre blast hose with 10 metre option
Click here for more information.
Please contact us for further information about any of our services or products.