Blastpots: Dustless Blasting
Dustless Blasting Features & Advantages
Complete dustless blasting means the elimination of any dust or airborne contamination and this can only be achieved with a vacuum system where the abrasive and debris is contained within a blast head then removed by an electric or air powered vacuum.
The dustless blasting vacuum unit consists of an EXC blastpot and a powerful suction unit, blasting takes place inside the head which seal with brushes shaped to the surface being blasted, the abrasive (usually aluminium-oxide) is recovered and recycled around the machine for re-use, paint & debris are removed in the filtration unit and deposited into a waste bag automatically. Dustless blasting can be used on a full range of materials, is cost effective and environmentally friendly.
- Blastpot sizes of 40, 60 or 100 litres for long uninterrupted blasting times.
- Portable design for ease of movement and access.
- Full automatic start/stop of blasting & vacuum ensures a dust free operation from start to stop.
- Hose lengths of up to 50 meters possible.
- Fully pneumatic or electric vacuum available.
- Automatic filter cleaning and dust discharge to waste bag.
- Wide range of brushes to fit different surfaces: flat, corners, radius.
- Uses aluminium-oxide abrasive of different sizes to suit surface finish required.
- Simple control of blast pressure & abrasive for accurate results.
- Complies with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED). Safety assured!
For More information regarding Soda Blasting please contact us on Tel 01262 420296
Please contact us for further information about any of our services or products.