BlastMate EXC Abrassive Blastpot
Excellent Performance for precise control of blast pressure and abrasive flow
The Blast-mate EXC is a high quality blast system designed for use with all types of standard and fine abrasives, the "EXC" stands for Excellent Performance. Precise control of blast pressure and abrasive flow can be achieved for more efficient blasting with lower media consumption particularly when using fine abrasives, the air operated abrasive valve prevents an abrasive slug on start-up
- Models available in sizes of 18, 40, 60, 100, 160, 200 and 300 litres.
- Suitable for a range of abrasives from fine recycled glass to steel grits.
- The precise abrasive metering results in less abrasive consumption for less dust & waste.
- Air operated abrasive valve removes the unwanted shot of abrasive when starting up.
- Precise control of blast pressure for accurate results.
- Simple to operate and maintain, ideal contractors machine.
- Wet/vapour blasting is possible with water injected nozzle to supress dust.
- Large pipework avoids pressure drop over the machine.
- Extensive option list including helmet filter & air-water pump.
- Complies with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED). Safety assured!
For More information regarding Soda Blasting please contact us on Tel 01262 420296
Please contact us for further information about any of our services or products.