BlastMate ECO Blastpot
The most efficient and cost effective blast cleaning system
The ECO machine is the most efficient and cost effective blast cleaning system for use with fine and conventional abrasives. With this machine the pot is constantly pressurised during operation with the deadman trigger controlling air & abrasive valves, this prevents an abrasive slug on start-up with the abrasive immediately up to speed allowing very accurate blasting, it also greatly reduces abrasive and air consumption which reduces operating costs and energy usage.
- Models available in sizes of 18, 40, 60, 100, 160, 200 and 300 litres.
- Suitable for a range of abrasives from fine recycled glass to steel grits.
- Very fast response time (start/stop) enables highly accurate blasting with no slug.
- The precise abrasive metering results in less abrasive consumption for less dust & waste.
- Precise control of blast pressure for accurate results.
- Only decompressing for refilling saves compressed air resulting in less fuel needed for the compressor.
- Wet/vapour blasting is possible with water injected nozzle to supress dust.
- Large pipework avoids pressure drop over the machine.
- Independently controlled multiple abrasive outlets are possible.
- Extensive option list including helmet filter & air-water pump.
- Variety of nozzles available including round, fan and Vortex.
- Complies with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED). Safety assured!
For More information regarding Soda Blasting please contact us on Tel 01262 420296
Please contact us for further information about any of our services or products.